been playing around with the Pulver firmware WF.00.11/B.00.13/Apr 07 2004 and its not better in any way. Anbody made some progress with that issue? I guess we will have to wait for ZyXEL releasing a real production FW.

cheers
Dominique

Dominique Kull wrote:

Thanks for your replies. The hangup is still failing with the latest CVS head. It seems to be a firmware issue. I am running WJ.00.0a / B.00.13 / Apr 12 2004 - Is there any newer release of the firmware floating around?

cheers
Dominique

PS:
Another interesting effect(IMHO bug): I cannot access the web interface after some time unless I make a call first. The same applies for pinging the handset. It only will reply after call has been established. Might be a power save feature... :-)

Dominique Kull
The Old Lodge, London SW6 6EE UK
t: +44 207 731 1562
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]