Hi,

> > Maybe, maybe when the IPs on dynamic servers change, * has different
> > information internally hence the transfer fails?
> My feeling is that you have a firewall/NAT issue.

Sorry - I know positively it's not.  There's NO NAT between any of the
asterisk boxes - none whatsoever.  And the box itself is the firewall and
IAX ports are completely 100 % open (remember - it works - only the transfer
occationally hangup).

> paramter and do some reading on NAT in order to make sure your devices
> keep the ports required for SIP operation open at all times. Sounds like
> at the moment those ports are often closed for outside callers.

Well - I am not running SIP over the firewall at all - only IAX - for the
very same reason.

Regards,

        Lars...