Claudio,

Claudio.loletti wrote:
Hi Jorge!

Our application rom version is 4fxosip.102
boot version is boot.104

I think we need to upgrade the app rom to version 103.

I get into welltech ftp server and found a file called 4fxosipN2004_05_17.BIN. Do you know if that is the last version for the 3804?

As far as I know the last application version is 4sipfxo.103. You will need as well: 2m4sipfxo.103.

I solved some of the problems I had. 1. I can call between the 2 phones with and without reinvite. 2. I can call from SIP to pstn

Good

If I call from pstn, the 3804 answer and it dials extension 9 as specified in the bureau table, but it annot dial any internal extension.

I hope to solve this last prob with the firmware upgrade

I don't think so. Your problem is configuration. It works for us in all firmware versions.

Many thanks for you help

Best Regards

Claudio Loletti

Jorge