T. Chan wrote:

Jeremy,

Yes, I felt that it was important to report my trouble and I did it three
times, reporting to the asterisk community, but for some reasons, I was not
being responded to at all. I thought my messages were embedded among the
hundreds of them and were missed out or everyone was having the same problem
and was not able to help.

Ok...What bug number? I haven't paid very close attention to Mantis, but I thought I had it setup to email me when someone assigned a bug to me.

Jeremy, I have followed all instructions of yours by compiling the correct
verson of pwlib and openh323 (by doing make clean opt under each directory),
I have then gone into H323 and done a 'make' before going back to
/usr/src/asterisk to do a 'make install'. I tried using sjphone, I tried
using another asterisk, I tried using cisco to call into it, but I just was
not able to get any audio at all, when using the old version, I was able to
do so no problem with all the equipment above.

I just tried sjphone and chan_h323 and it worked on the very first call. cvs -head.

Jeremy, I don't know if there is any change on the h323.conf or any other
file that I need to do, please let me know, because I have not changed any
configuration files.

Look at the h323.conf.sample

Jeremy McNamara