Then wait for the next version, which will support both branches.

If you can't wait you can use the patch from someone who merged the bristuff patch with a more recent version of cvs head...

This one:
http://capi4linux.thepenguin.de/download/asterisk/bri-stuff-0.0.2a-pp.tar.gz

Michael

Martin Bene wrote:

The bristuff distribution comes with a install.sh script (./install.sh) which downloads, compiles the required software on your system.

If you want to do it manually, look into download.sh to see the exact cvs checkout options which downloads the required asterisk and libpri versions.

Yes, I know which libpri/asterisk versions bristuff downloads when using the included scripts (03/24/04). Problem is, I'd like to get the features / bugfixes from later versions. I'd especially like to try current oh323 drives, which require cvs head and don't compile against the versions usd by bristuff 0.2.2.

Is it possible to combine older libtri with cvs-head asterisk or is that
just asking for trouble?

Thanks, Martin