Hello guys, I am here again, sorry for borring but I
in freeze here! : )

Just for resuming some doubts:

+ The extension.conf file:
has a [general] context for "general" configurations,
and a [global] context for global variables. The
another context [any_name] are context for "handle the
calls",

for example:
exten => 1001,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED],30) means,
when  the 1001 is calling send the call to device
10.11.2.121 using the SIP protocol and get the phone
1001 (this call is performed by 30 sec). Its true?!?!

+ The h323.conf file:
has a [general] context for "general" configurations,
including the possibility to get a gatekeeper, or not.
If a had a gatekeeper, I not need to create another
context for the users, if I don't had a gatekeeper I
need to create another [context] for the other users??
This context have type, context (that match with the
context of extension.conf file), prefix, host and
incominglimit??? (Why and How use thems??)

+ The sip.conf file:
Either has a some purpose [general] context, and have
another [context] where I need to configure the
devices that will be register on the asterix?!?! And I
have the option to redirect some devices to register
in another SIP server?!?!

Sorry by the bible of questions. But I cannot
configure the asterix to get the calls and extension
thems alone, I just can do this with a gatekeeper!!!!
Thanks for the help.

Giscard