Thank's to all.

- The card came WITHOUT ANY documentation, it was not buy directly from digium, they did not have any in stock.
- I usually go thru all the messages of this user list, maybe I overlook at one with the same question.
- The pictures in www.digium.com and in the product sheet are not good, both E1 and T1 look the same and they were taken from a perspective that don't show detail.

And well, I put it on the computer and run zttool, it shows it as an E1 no matter how I configure /etc/zaptel.conf.

        Regards to all who answer for the help.

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

Andres wrote:

Ing. Angel Gomez wrote:

Hi, i just received an E100P, this is the first one I have ever seen, and notice that the board reads T100P. Is this right ?

I think this was asked just a few days ago...the answer is YES.

If people would read the included documentation from Digium they would have known this little fact.

Jeremy McNamara