Hello Guys,

after an update to cvs head (thanks oej!) my CiscoGW can now flag unkown caller's
to Number AND Name "Unkown".

Before i again open a new bug (which isn't a bug :-)), can someone confirm this:

- PrivacyManager does not recognize this as an unknown number

- it's not possible to set ANY CID with SetCallerID, it allways stays on Unknown
(with chan_capi i had to do a SetCallerID("") to get PM to recognize it...)

- is there a variable with the stat of the "privacy" indicator in the remote-party-id?

- Is there a way to set CALLERIDNUM to an alphanumeric value? I've seen this with
"asterisk", "anonymous" and "unknown", so it is possible with the Cisco 7960...

Thanks and regards, Andreas