On Jul 16, 2004, at 7:03 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah...that's believable. Mike, wake up....they made changes, the broke
things. While they obviously "tried" to give everyone a month's notice,
it just didn't work out that way. While the old config still works
(now), I find it difficult to believe that the two events were not
related. Especially when it "automagically fixed itself".

For the record, it hasn't "automagically fixed itself" for everybody. My service is still broken, regardless of whether I use the "new" or "old" configuration. Multiple E-mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] have, as of this moment, gone unanswered. As I'm on the road, I do not have the option of sitting on hold for 45 minutes.

Very unprofessional.  And now they're making me look bad.

-fedl