Scott Laird wrote:

So $1600 for 24 ports. That's not *too* bad. HP seems to have a similar model (2626-PWR) for a similar price. 3com also seems to have a 24-port injector for $800.

I still don't understand why I can buy single-port injectors for $20, but multi-port models are $30 per port and up. You'd think that having a single combined power supply and other bits would reduce the cost, not increase it.

I'd like to see someone make a single-port injector that fits into a keystone jack, so I can insert 24 of them into a 24-port keystone rack-mount panel, and then power them with a stock Valcom 48V A-battery power supply.