From: Kevin
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 11:02 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Layer 3 VPN Question

I am trying to hook up my Cisco telephones to Asterisk using a Layer 3 switch and am having difficulties it getting it to work. I realize this may not be the proper forum for a discussion on VLAN architecture and configuration so I won’t post the question here.  I though I had read all the requisite information regarding the configuration for this, but perhaps I am missing something simple.  Is there anyone who is knowledgeable in VLAN’s and networking that could offer some assistance?

Thanks,

Kevin