To: "Asterisk-Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 12:28 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

However, for the last hour or so their site has been unreachable with
an icmp destination unreachable coming from 199.232.42.62, which belongs
to Cambridge Entrepreneurial Network in Quincy MA. Would guess either
someone upgrading hardware or a failure near broadvoice.

I just spoke with their tech support (978-418-7300), and was told that their
SIP server(s) were down, and that they are working on them..

FYI: The guy that answered the phone sounded like he had been there all
night. In fact, I think it's the same guy I spoke with 9 hours ago when I
called and was told that they were expieriencing problems, and the ETA was
before morning to have them working again.

I hope whatever their problem(s) are get resolved, as before their first
outage last week, and now this one, I had been using them for about 1 month
with Asterisk, and no problems!

- Andre