Steve Woolley wrote:
I know this is probably way out there but............

Would it be possible to set up a (Asterisk based) conference call (per
se) with the presentations at the upcoming Astricon conference via
IAXtel (or something similar) so that people who are not able to attend
could join a Meetme conference (listen only) and listen to the content.
There maybe bandwidth issues but this would certainly be an interesting
proof of concept.

I personally am planning on attending, but I know others may not.

If we can get reliable bandwidth out of the building, I can host such a conference on our network in Chicago.