On Monday 02 August 2004 16:20, Brian McManus wrote:
> For the record, That wasn't the intent of my post, he did ask if there
> were alternatives, and I mentioned there are alternatives.

It was the intent of my post; There have been what, 50 messages about
Broadvoice being down on this list?  It's entirely offtopic.  Take it to
-biz, this list is busy enough without constant "status reports" about one
particular VOIP provider, especially one which doesn't seem to have it shit
together and (unless I am mistaken) does nothing to support Asterisk.

-A.