Kevin Walsh wrote:

Josh Roberson [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

no.. WRONG.   rename parking.conf, as parking.conf is what features.conf

Oops. I knew it was one of them. At least I didn't say sip.conf :-)

True that. This is another reminder that everyone needs to make sure that when they update, they check all of the files in the configs/ path in the src tree to see what's changed. Also, if you're confused about why something that's supposed to be in cvs "isn't", a good method would be to make clean; make update; make install. If that still doesn't cure it, blow away the source tree and start with a new checkout.

Just a friendly reminder to the list.

twisted