Steven Critchfield wrote:
.

As a seperate option, the CGI solution above kind of gets a similar functionality. No it doesn't use the web browser, but it would allow you to collect a phone number and issue a call out to the person requesting the call. You then could select when and how to connect.

One of my students wrote an app that integrates TACI, which I got via a link on the asterisk list sometime back, and Postgres, with a front-end that allows "click to call" capability.

I have contacted him to see if he would like to clean it up a bit and release it.

TACI is at http://www.azxws.com/asterisk/

I don't know if it's being actively developed/maintained.

B.