Sebastian Sporleder wrote:
Darryl Ross wrote:
Assuming that the debian packages are not compatible, which version of Festival do I need? The Wiki page mentioned above says to grab the tarball of 1.4.3, which is no longer available from the website. Only 1.95 is available. Will that work? Does it need the patch mentioned on the Wiki page?

Of course it is available on theri website! Have a look here: http://festvox.org/packed/festival/

I have installed it from souce yesterday and there are also patches for 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 in the CVS contrib folder!

Doh, I must have missed that one. The site I found for it was at http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/

Thanks!
Darryl

--

Darryl Ross
Senior Network Engineer

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
    do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...