Ronan wrote:
That does not work for me.  I had tried that, but no luck.  This is what
I have in there for it.

context=darby
usecallerid=yes
musiconhold=default
echotraining=yes
echocancel=yes
signalling=fxo_ks
channel => 19
callerid=119

I'm pretty sure with zaptel channels you configure a template, then assign the template to the channel. Eg, the channel => line needs to be the last line for that configuration. Try putting the callerid => before the channel =>

Regards
Darryl

-- Darryl Ross Senior Network Engineer OEG Australia Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone: 08 81228363 Office: 08 81226361

If you want to live up to the whole "There is more than one way to
    do it" slogan, you have to give someone a swiss army chainsaw ...