Hello guys,
I'm new to asterisk and I have some problems - would you help me please.
I installed following configuration: Linux server with Asterisk + Digium X100P FXO card
I dial the line - and I hear the voice : Congratiolations, you succesfully installed... and so on
I want to use this configuration for this situation

Real Phone Line - Aterisk/SIP - Office SIP Phones(X-lite) with internal numbers

I want to be able to call outside using prefix - if want to call for example 123456 to enter in
sip phone 0 123456 and to call this number and the other way - somebody calling the office
phone to hear instructions - to hear pavel enter 1 to redirect him/her to my internal sip number,
to hear y enter 2 and so on... I read so a lot of documantation but I have no success till now.
Somebdoy can help me with easy guide?
The other my question is how I can use ser and asterisk together? Some tutorial ?
I've runned SER and it's working fine - I want to use it with asterisk for voice mail if user is not
available or redirecting ...

Please help me
Thanks in advance

Pavel