Matt Schulte wrote:

Anyone have experience with Sipura's? Anyone know if they offer a
warranty? Would like opinions on these, good or flame.
We bought *one* to test with and it died, can't even get a
response from Sipura "support". Could anyone recommend another device to
replace these? Prefer 1 or 2 port design.

I don't think they give support to end users. You need to get support from the reseller, like for exmaple Voxilla. We had a couple of units that went bad last month, it turned out to be corrupt firmware which was able to be recovered without returning the unit. Take a look and see if the status light is blinking "SOS" -

3 quick blinks-2 long blinks-3 quick blinks - 3 Seconds OFF

If it is, then request the special software from your reseller to recover the unit.

-- Andres Network Admin http://www.telesip.net