Hi,

The incomming call is coming, asterisk answers.
So far 1 sip channel is used. The person who is calling choses either 1 or
2 and asterisk uses second channel to make a phone call.
If everything is ok two parties are talking to each other.

Now, the third person is calling, and all I want is let that person know
that all lines are busy etc. Here the third channel is used.
I have to limit that person so he or she willl not be able to press 1 or 2
because there are already 2 channels (3 with the third person) used.
My bandwith is limited only to 3 channels.

Any ideas,