Scott Stingel wrote:
Hi-

I have an upcoming order for a bunch of asterisk boxes, and I'm considering
using an "assembled" package for the server, instead of building them from
components as I usually do.

Does anyone have experience with the Dell PowerEdge 750 server, or any other
1U rackmount server for use with asterisk?

Hey Scott, that is the exact box I am running * on in my office. But I have not been brave enough to plug in any PCI cards yet. I am still doing it the expensive way, with external gateways. I can't wait for someone like you to come out and say these PCI cards are way solid and ready for prime time commercial deployment.

-- Bob Knight [-w] the work option [EMAIL PROTECTED] 925-449-9163 _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users