Leif Madsen wrote:

Would you mind maybe expanding upon the hardware configuration you are
using and why?  I, and I'm sure others, are curious as to what you are
using.  I haven't had to roll out any systems yet that require
multiple Digium cards, but I'm sure the information would be quite
useful as I've seen few posts regarding this issue.

Sure. They are nothing special - Asus P4B533 motherboard, P4 2.4, 256MB RAM, 40GB Western Digital SE PATA and 3c905c network card.

As to why, the CPU was best value at the time and 533 FSB had just been introduced. The other components all seem to be solid performers in their classes. I will soon add a second drive - software RAID1.

Personally I would not be deploying these for commercial use, as I feel the uptime is still not there.

Regards,

Richard