You can actually hear the hard drive noise when calling out or receiving a call? A clicking sound, or like an electrical noise?

I doubt this is being done through the motherboard, how close is the card to the power supply and/or the power wires going into the hard drives? Are they less (or more) shielded than normal? Have you tried it in a non-Compaq proliant server?

Claus Futtrup wrote:

Hi,

I have this strange problem I need some help with.. It appears that I have
harddisk noise captured by a Digium TE410P card (Same problem on 2 identical
machines..) The machines are two Compaq Proliant DL320 G3's...

Does anyone else have this problem..

Kind Regards

Claus Futtrup

---