[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

So basically if there is a problem with line 1 out of 12, no calls are going to get through...surely this isn't expected behaviour.

What about putting all the channels in a group (1 for example) and use Zap/r1/number to dial. This wil use round robin to pick a different channel on every dial attempt.

So if there is a dead line some calls will miss but with 12 lines 11/12 of all calls will go through.

I spoke to a few people on IRC last night who confirmed that this is the case. It seems crazy. If I send a fax using a fax machine it works, if I dial a number with a modem it works (even a $5 modem) so why can't it work in asterisk? It used to work on the X100P's...

I just want the card not to dial if there is no dialtone...

Maybe you could use BackgroundDetect as a workaround to check if the line is responding after dialing.

Christian