I've got a dedicated LD T1 terminating to a DMS100 switch. My outgoing calls aren't working, on the switch side they see two sets of dialing, with the first three digits repeating. I've used the sample extensions.conf modified a bit to remove the 9 and the 1, like so:

[trunkld]
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Monitor(wav,/tmp/dial)
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion

I see outbound dialing going out as g1/515xxxxxxx, but when they monitor
they see 515(small pause)515xxxxxxx. Any ideas what is causing it?

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent