I wrote cepstral regarding this at the beginning of the week, thought it might be relevant to post the reply:
"Thanks for contacting us. Our Linux package is off the site right now
because we are releasing a new version, 3.02, next week. This is an
incremental release. The major update of this version is a new Linux SDK.

Please check back with us in 6-7 days and we should have what you're looking
for.

We appreciate your patience.

-Craig "

Now hopefully, they'll hold up to it and release the new Linux SDK in a week or so...
-twisted

Shane Young wrote:

Quoting Jerry Geis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Cepstral offers Linux versions.
Just contact them.

http://www.cepstral.com/cgi-bin/downloads?page=voices

Note that you can not download any Linux versions from that page.

They changed something a while back. Released a new TTS engine for Windows and Windows CE, but have not as of yet released it for Linux.