Maciej Kietlinski wrote:
Are the FXOs on the 2x on ports 1-2 or 3-4? Maybe it has to do with *any* FXO on port 1...

Please get back with the list with your findings.

My experience led to a replacement from Digium, but the card is a
TDM400P with 4 FXO...now that I think of it, during troubleshooting
there was some correlation to the first port on the card (port 1)...not
the first module - I swapped module positions to varying locations on
the card without success, but then again they are all FXO...Maybe *is*
possible that the TDM400P doesn't like an FXO module in port 1 as you
are suggesting...Like I said, in the end I got a new revision board from
digium, all 4 ports are still FXO and working great now...

With my old revision TDM400P it was the same problem with FXO on port 1. Easiest way for me was to put FXO's on new revision card, and on old use FXS on port 1.

I used info from post with:
'The card had been modified, evident from the jumper wire that been soldered between two points on the back of the card. I haven't had problems since installing the new card.'
And before old card was used with FXS + 3 x FXO without problems,
so it works in the same hw conf again.

Now I heve no problems with TDMxxp

I'll let you know how I get on. One of the cards that is giving trouble, has FXOs in positions 3 and 4.

Can anyone tell me what these "new revision" cards are? My current ones are all Rev. E/F.

Regards,

Richard