Hello,

Current moment, I've successfully put the incoming calls into Queues and dial to an idle agents. When the agents answer the calls,  the agents can hear the pre-recorded message to incidate what's the service that the call is calling.
But there one problem that I'm not able  to make it having the Caller ID display on the X-Lite. Even I try to make a call direct transfer from Asterisk to SIP X-Lite, it's not displaying the CallerID too!
Is there's any method I can show the CallerID on the X-Lite?

By the way, I also want to know how can I make the Auto Dial depends on current idle agents? I know that when I put the .call files into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing, the Asterisk will make outbound call regardness how many files there...any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

R Wong