Joe Antkowiak wrote:
There are quite a number of positive (for end users) implications of
doing this too...  just think about all those cell providers that
offer unlimited mobile to mobile calls, and then all those unlimited
LD packages from landline and voip providers.  This has huge potential
for people who use their cell phones alot...

Then make sure the channel allows you to: pool devices, set free minutes on each device,and have preference for devices with remaining free minutes, thus sharing the calls between my phone and that of my wife.

An IAX/(sip if it must) softphone with appropriate extensions to work with bluetooth devices could provide a solution without having a Bluetooth dongle in the PABX.

Chris.