From: Jose J. Avalis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] new user >From Canada

Hi all,

 We are currently using an IVR system, we are Java developers and this solution seems to be cool.

Can anyone tell me where can I  find more details about the programming of this IVR, specially ( call flows ) , I’m looking for some programming tool or at least specs and commands.

Thanks

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer