Jonathan Augenstine a écrit :

I am new to Asterisk and I am investigating setting up a very large Asterisk server farm. I have found a lot of good information on this topic on the Wiki pages. I am drinking from the fire hose and I thought that I read somewhere on Wiki a caution about a potential problem with running Asterisk on an SMP system. I cannot find that info now and most of the reading seems to indicate that SMP stability is good. Does anyone know of the warning I read?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] proc]$ cat cpuinfo processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 6 model name : Celeron (Mendocino) stepping : 5 cpu MHz : 400.918 cache size : 128 KB [...]

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 6