I have taken the astcc program which is designed for calling cards and used it to create a very basic post-pay system. This allows your users to make multiple calls at one and puts the cost against their card. Their card is allowed to run into negative balances. This is a very simple system. Please be aware that this is only in beta status. If you would like to try it out please download it from http://phone.hagenhomes.net/astpp.tar.gz I have not written any documentation but it works pretty much the same as astcc. Please contact me off-list at the email address below with any questions, suggestions, concerns, etc.

Darren Wiebe