I have the mysql cdr module installed and running:

        asterisk-pit*CLI> cdr mysql status
        Connected to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with username asterisk for
18      minutes, 9 seconds.
        Wrote 0 records since last restart.

But it's not logging any calls, e.g.:

        Oct 14 16:50:37 ERROR[1115575616]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:200
mysql_log:      Failed to insert into database.

I haven't been able to locate the log file -- near line 200, the source
says:

                ast_log(LOG_DEBUG,"cdr_mysql: SQL command as follows
%s\n",sqlcmd);

                if (mysql_real_query(&mysql,sqlcmd,strlen(sqlcmd))) {
                        ast_log(LOG_ERROR,"Failed to insert into
database.");
                        ast_mutex_unlock(&mysql_lock);
                        return -1;
                } else {
                        records++;
                        totalrecords++;
                }
        }

Can someone tell me where that LOG_DEBUG info goes?  Do I need to turn
on debugging somewhere?  Is there a default MySQL log that will show the
error?

Thanks-----

Jim Shilliday
IT Director