Hello,

I have a question regarding path replacement with IAX protocol.

I have such configuration.

Telco -> asterisk -> PBX

            asterisl -> IVR

When I call to my PBX from the telco, I reach the first asterisk. I tell to this asterisk to forward the call to the second asterisk, and then to the IVR in order to play some scripts.
One of this script is to forward the call to a person on the PABX. So the IVR send the call to the second asterisk, which send it to the first asterisk then to the PBX.

In this case, the final path will be Telco to first asterisk to PBX, but the voice will reach all the previous explain path.

Is it possible to do path replacement by clearing the channel between the 2 asterisk, and keeping the voice between the telco, asterisk and the PBX?

Thanks.
Regards

GIBERT Frédéric
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 7208 3516