Title: Message
Hi all,

I am hoping that someone out there is using the Snom phones "configuration via HTTP server" functionality.
I have downloaded and read the FAQ many times but I am having trouble getting the settings to take effect.  Probably as I haven't formatted things correctly.  For example the "fkey" settings aren't taking effect.

If someone is willing to email me (directly to save spamming the list is fine) a working settings file that would help me alot.

thanks a lot for any help

Alex

<pre>

#Basic Settings
phone_name: Snom <6107>
dhcp: true
call_completion: true
auto_dial: 10
admin_mode_password: 0000

#Line Settings
user_realname[1]: Snom 200
user_name[1]: snom
user_host[1]: 172.16.0.217
user_pass[1]: snom
user_transport[1]: udp
user_expiry[1]: 3600
user_mailbox[1]: 8500
user_outbound[1]: 172.16.0.217

#SIP Settings
nat_detection: off
tcp_threshold: udp
publish_presence: true

#Codec Settings
dtmf_type_inband: false
utc_offset: 0
ntp_server: 193.195.52.24

#Network Settings
http_proxy: 193.195.52.26
http_port: 8001

#Update Settings
setting_server:
http://sqa5.sqa.net/test/snom200.htm

#Misc Settings
tone_scheme: GBR
fkey1: dest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fkey2: "dest [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
fkey[3]: "dest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
fkey[4]: dest
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

</pre>

Dear Friends of Ubiquity Software:

As you may have noticed, Ubiquity Software began using the web domain ubiquity.com earlier this year in addition to the previously established ubiquity.net for our website and email communications to you.  However, since that time, a dispute has emerged with respect to actual ownership of the ubiquity.com domain.

As an international software company founded over decade ago, you can always reach Ubiquity Software under the website www.ubiquity.net <http://www.ubiquity.net/>  and via email at @ubiquity.net.  However, we have also chosen to expand our domain to the more specific www.ubiquitysoftware.com <http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/>  for web and @ubiquitysoftware.com for email communications.

Please use either the historical ubiquity.net or begin to use the new ubiquitysoftware.com domain for all email communications to Ubiquity employees from now on.

Thank you.

Regards,

Ubiquity Software
www.ubiquitysoftware.com <http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/>