Hi all,

was just wondering if there were any special things I had to do to set the outgoing caller ID on a UK BRI (EUROISDN) line. I've got a line in my extensions.conf which says:

exten => _9.,1,SetCallerID(3317**)

This is then followed by the dial command.

So I dial 9 followed by my mobile number and the call comes through fine but the display says "No Caller ID".

I'm at work now and don't have my access to my asterisk box (which isn't much use as I can't post debug data or other lines from the config files). Just wondered if anyone had done this and where I was going wrong (I have tried different number in addition to 3317**, like  011893317**, 93317**, 7** and entirely ficticious numbers). The console shows the caller ID being set but nothing appears on the remote phone.

Thanks for your help!

Benjamin