Hi,

As you may have noticed I also started working on a bluetooth channel, but since you already have a channel you probably are going to win this contest anyway.

I just tested the code in Asterisk 1.0.0 with a Nokia 6210i and a Jabra both connect over RFCOMM and send debug AT messages, but with neighter of them am I able to get any sound. Or make a call out to the phone.
I don't know if your code is having the same 'strange' sco timeouts as my test code has but I was pretty sure the Jabra-headset itself worked without those timeout.

An extension has been made to BLT/Jabra, but when calling to it nothing happens. I would be happy to help debugging and/or enhancing the code :)

Stefan de Konink