* From: * [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *BetaTeilchen
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:06 PM
*To:* Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
*Subject:* Re: [Asterisk-Users] grandstream 102 flashing

This flashing is an indicator for a damaged firmware in your phone. Maybe an interrupted TFTP-Download when powered up or just a "wrong" firmware.

dean collins schrieb:

Does anyone know what it means when a grandstream flashes the red key light 5 times repeatedly in cycles? I got a new handset delivered to me today, powered up fine until I tried to access it via the web interface using the password admin and then it rebooted with the lcd never displaying again and the red keys flashing 5 times then a break of 3 seconds then repeat.

Cheers,

Dean