Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF G729

Inband dtmf only works on alaw/ulaw. Use any other mode and it should work

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:02:00 -0200, JOAO CARLOS MOURA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just installed G729a my Asterisk. I am
facing some problems on DTMFMODE=INBAND. I just can t transfer my calls. Is
there anybody out there who could give me WHICH DTMFMODE to use?

P.S -> I already tried DTMFMODE = RFC2833 and did not work!