Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
Joćo Amaro wrote:

I'm using 14 cisco 7940 as Dynamic queue agents.

They use the pixel based screen, to login/logout from queues. They can
also see the queues stats.

Now that's really not fair, to post a message like this without links to the code and/or documentation :-(

Can we assume from your message that you have implemented this yourself but are not making it available to the community?

Probably not using the SIP image too ;) Because with SIP you can only GET pages not PUSHing them to the user :)

But the other Cisco images provide some usefull coding abilities, but then again, is it more usefull then a PC with an integrated softclient (in the target software) + headset? I personaly don't think so.