--On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 07:22 -0400 Steve Totaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am sure the problem could be fixed within minutes if you post the
console output.

I got pushed in the right direction, two part problem * accepting a SIP INVITE transfer that it wasn't going to accept (thus the hangup) and my not havint a t in the right place in my dialplan. I still can't park calls but I've gotten rid of the agent stuff now. I was still having problems with ChanIsAvail() and I think that's a mutex race condition or deadlock there since I end up with channels that are totally completely stuck and the caller hangs up, the telco send a release, but asterisk never fully releases it (haven't debugged the PRI messages, again can't reproduce it reliably) so when the telco does a SETUP again, * claims circuits busy, and caller gets the telco 'all circuits are busy' message with a fast busy -- again I haven't been able to reproduce it reliably yet, but it does seem to be caused during agent avail checks, and the way ChanIsAvail() reserves then hangs up an agent channel so quickly might figure into it -- remember I had to put in a patch or my agents were getting logged out, then never able to handle another call until the * was restarted because agent's private p->start time was getting set for every hangup instead of being set to 0 which is what the logic more seemed to want.

It's possible that the hangup code still needs work in order to handle the ChanIsAvail checks.