Richard Bennett wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there already exists a list of worldwide test telephone numbers for us to use to test if we can terminate that destination?

If not i'd like to suggest setting this up on the wiki.

I was thinking of a list of numbers sorted per country/type/operator, of:

Companies that have 'press one for English' type messages.
Free-phone info message numbers.
Local rate info message numbers.
Defunct mobile numbers that will still play a message (from lost or stolen mobiles etc)
Designated telco test numbers.
VOIP test numbers.
etc.

NOT premium-rate numbers.

For instance, if you want to test US termination you can dial the movie-phone on 12127773456, or if you need to test Belgium mobile Mobistar you can use 32494413965...

Any ideas?

I have this (US) number in my cell just for fun: 3034997111

It's the time equivalent of the weather channel. It plays the time from a nuclear clock.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/