Hi List,

I have installed a debian system through a knoppix CD and the knx2hd tool. I am using 2.6.7 kernel because 2.4 doesn't seem to support the network card I have in the box - which is a drag: from what I have read so far asterisk works better with 2.4.

After doing a apt-get update && apt-get upgrade, I apt-get installed the following packages:

libzap-dev libzap1 zaptel zaptel-source asterisk asterisk-dev asterisk-doc asterisk-sound

Now I don't have any digium hardware in this box, so I wanted to use the ztdummy driver before starting asterisk. However 'modprobe ztdummy' tells me that module ztdummy is not found.

Is there a way to install ztdummy pre-compiled or is it necessary to compile it?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.