On 2004-10-29 at 17:02, Chris A. Icide ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I currently have a development system I use when developing configurations
> for my clients.  It's a Tyan 2466 motherboard with the latest bios
> revision, running with two AMD 3000 MP processors.

I forgot to mention that the Tyan board worked for us with one T400P.
We only started to have trouble when we installed multiple boards.

> I have had X100P, TDM4XX, and TE4 cards in it with no issue.

Have you had multiple cards in it at the same time?

> I never even tried the 2.4 kernels in the
> system, I built the 2.6 kernel before installing asterisk.

We've been sticking with the 2.4 kernel in Fedora Core 1.  I installed
FC2 with its 2.6 kernel and couldn't even get asterisk to compile.

I realize that Redhat isn't the only Linux.  I've only been using it
because it's what we've always used and it's what I'm most familiar
with (though my girlfriend prefers SUSE).