Steve Totaro wrote:

I think he meant something along the lines of what some people are trying to do with the Linksys wrt54g. Have the router not only forward the packets but actually speak the language and be able translate for internal SIP clients. A mini asterisk box.

Speaking of which, I have looked around on the Wiki for any information about running asterisk on the WRT boxen. I find it referred to, but no details.

I know Jeremy McNamara was doing some work on this. Is there a group, list., etc., I could tap into?

Thx.

B.