hiya,
I guess no help if you use BT - but I have got NTL (and you will need to check that NTL in your area does CLID!) working with an un patched version of * without any problems :)

Wayne.

James Botham wrote:

All,
Has anybody had any luck using the diffs for UK caller ID on the latest CVS versions of asterisks, if so does anybody have a diff that currently works against version 1 or the current CVS head. Quite annoying the comments on Mantia about adding facility for us peeps in the UK to have caller ID with the T100P as adding bulk to the Zaptel driver...
Thanks

James Botham
Client Support Consultant
DDI: 01270 613 802

*Computer Software Group plc*
Pepper House, Market Street
Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5DQ
T: 01270 613 800
F: 01270 613 801
_www.computersoftware.com_

*TALENT Sport Europe's first 'paper' Smart tickets *for Reading FC & London Irish RFC _www.computersoftware.com/smartticket.pdf <http://www.computersoftware.com/smartticket.pdf>_*
TALENT CRM Electrolux Outdoor Products* improve customer service with ROI in 6 months! www.computersoftware.com/eop.pdf <http://www.computersoftware.com/eop.pdf>

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.*