WipeOut wrote:
Following on from the message below I have discovered that the X100P causes the SNR on my ADSL line to drop even with the Asterisk box **switched off** and the power unplugged... This seems very strange.. Why should a card in a switched off PC cause noise on a line meaning that it drops out and has to reconnect quite often..

Anyone got any other ideas to try and stop it messing up my internet connection cos its causing havoc with my VoIP calls coming in and going out over the ADSL line..

Not really helpfull, but just so you'll know - I had a very similar problem with Digium bought X101P. Every time the card was connected to the microfilter the ADSl would drop dead.

I managed to find another bloke with the same problem and had a few techn support emails with Digium but they could not help me.

I tried replacing the microfilter, adding another filter, building a reverse filter (don't ask...) - nothing helped.

Then we moved offices and it works great in the new office along side the ADSL. I have no idea why. There was just something in the old telco line that made it happen, I guess.

Cheers,
Gilad