Richard Reina wrote:

Thank you very much for your response.  I was
wondering if it would be ok for me to ask you a couple
of additional questions.

1. Do you think this woul work?

http://www.phonegeeks.com/patpanwit25p.html

yes, but be certain you are ordering the 2-conductor jack model.

2. If I use the 25 pair ("Amphenol") for hooking up
analog phones, what ports on the ADIT 600 do I use for
hooking up my eight analog incoming phone lines?

You need to replace one of your FXS cards with an FXO card for your
incoming lines from the telephone company. They are more expensive. :(

Thanks again for your help.

If my questions are unclear (not suprising since I am
completely clueless) feel free to call me toll free at

888-448-7874.

Richard Reina.