Mark Spencer wrote:
There seems to be some confusion here so I would like to make a few brief comments and will likely not add much to this thread other than these few things:

1) Digium *does* license Asterisk (as we distribute it, no additional features) outside of GPL and we *do* have commercial licensees already.

2) Digium appreciates the community keeping a watchful eye on other products in the marketplace which may be in violation of Asterisk's licensing terms. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any concerns or questions.

3) I do not wish to comment specifically about Sysmaster's relationship with Digium at this time other than to say we are in contact with them.

Thank you again for all of your support in the community.

Mark

There, you have an answer. Digium is in contact with Sysmaster. It will be resolved one way or another.

This is where, on a web-based forum, the Admin would lock the thread... Please, can we call this thread closed?

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/